- Fixed a bug that caused the 'writeJSONHierarchyToFile' to fail when the file already existed
- Added convenience initialiser to accept Array<SwifterJSON>
- Added convenience initialiser to accept Dictionary<String, SwifterJSON>
- Added 'final' to the class definition
- Re-read all text and comments, updated some of it.
- Added the Equatable protocol to the SwifterJSON class definition (this was already defacto the case)
SwifterJSON is -as the name implies- a single class framework that can be used to generate and parse JSON code.
Did this help?, then please help out a small independent.
If you decide that you want to make a small donation, you can do so by clicking this
link: a cup of coffee ($2) or use the popup on the right hand side for different amounts.
Payments will be processed by PayPal, receiver will be sales at balancingrock dot nl
Bitcoins will be gladly accepted at: 1GacSREBxPy1yskLMc9de2nofNv2SNdwqH
We don't get the world we wish for... we get the world we pay for.